Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town

Let's just skip Halloween and Thanksgiving and move right along to Christmas, shall we?

I'm kidding. We'll get back to those holidays [and MB's Halloween costume, which I'm so excited about]. But MB has already started on her Christmas list, and it's actually very short. Want to know what's on it? I'll show you.

MB's Christmas List
Everything in the catalogue

See? She's making it so easy on us. Just buy everything.


Last night after carefully showing me every picture, she snuggled up with Lee to review.
I want dat and dat and dat and dat and dat, she said.
What are those? he asked.
I don't know. 

I think we might be in for an interesting Christmas.


Unfortunately, I haven't seen any Santa toothpaste yet. Will someone alert me when it's available? We might need to have a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment