Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Favorites

MB has a new favorite you tube clip, y'all. I would get tired of watching it, except that she does this hilarious dance every time she watches it, and I never get tired of seeing her do this.  I have it on video, too, but I will spare her some small measure of dignity.









































































































































I honestly can't decide what makes me giggle the most: the hand on the hip, the big girl panty wedgie, or the part where she figures out that I am recording this for posterity.


Here is the clip if you care to enjoy it. But be forewarned: you will have this song it your head for the rest of the day

4 comments:

  1. she's in big girl underpants! i have this exact same picture of Lillith too. the wedgie is the best. Lillith used to boogie to Dan Zanes music videos, especially the "Hello, Hello" one. look it up:) Hugs to MB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is only sporadically in big girl underpants. Only when we are staying in the house near the potty. Even then there are LOTS of accidents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Song officially stuck in head - but totally worth it. These pictures crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...but she is officially going to kill you one day for putting these sorts of things on the internet ; ) .

    ReplyDelete