Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Game I Like to Play/ WWACD? Answered!

There is a game I like to play when I go to Costco. I like to call it Fat Chance.
The object is simple: Go to Costco. Get everything I need. Get nothing I don't.

I'm not actually sure why I like playing this game, because I'm really terrible at it.

This morning I was pretty determined, though. For one thing, I'm on a tight budget. We're experimenting with a radical notion called living within our means here in the Wedekind household.  Not sure how it's going to go yet, but I'll keep you posted.

So there I was, happily bypassing things that normally would jump into my cart, and then:
























And then--- the wheels came off.

So, WWACD? She would stalk Costco to see if her luck would eventually change. 

They weren't on my list, but I technically do need these, so I think we can call today's game of Fat Chance a draw.

Except for...a few other things.

Oh well. I'll try again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment