Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Moment Diary

Lee and I got new phones recently, LG gX2s or something like that. All I know for sure is that we're a long way from my beloved Iphoneland. At any rate, I found myself at square one in terms of apps, so I set myself up with some of my old stand-bys [Pandora, Facebook] and some brand-spanking-new things to play with, including the Moment Diary. 


So far I've only remembered to enter a few times, but I'm hoping that it will be a great way to remember all of the little moments that I don't want to forget. When MB was a baby [pre-iphone] I missed recording so many precious moments when my camera was out of reach. I would try to will myself to remember the exact expression on her face, to burn it into my memory. Sometimes it worked-- like, I can recall almost precisely the moment when she was ten weeks old and she looked me straight in the eye and said a-gooo for the first time.  But too many moments were lost, and I don't know about you, but I want to remember everything. Even the bad stuff, like yesterday when she peed the new rug in the den. 

How else will I guilt her when she grows up?

No comments:

Post a Comment