Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Knock Knock, Last Day of School & Our weekend

MB has a new favorite joke!
MB: Knock Knock!
Me: Who's there?
MB: Bananas.
Me: Bananas who?
MB: Bananas MOMMY.

She thinks this is hilarious.  Sometimes she steps on her own punchline:

MB: Knock Knock!
Me: Who's there?
MB: Bananas MOMMY.
Me: Bananas MOMMY WHO?
MB: Ummmma....

Did you just snarf?! The girl is funny. I'm entirely biased.


Remember this girl?
























Her first day of school was hard [for me, I mean]. The middle of school was easy. The end of school was hard again, mostly because she has decided that no one is the boss of her. But also because I'm just ready to have her to myself for a while.  I'm sure I'll be ready to share her again by August, though. :)


Speaking of sharing her, we had visitors in town for Memorial Day weekend! Two of MB's favorite people on EARF-- Mowwee [formerly Monnie] and Derby.




If you're looking for the way to gain MB's unending affection, take a lesson from these two: pay her endless attention. Mary Bullock loves an audience, and Uncle Derbs and Molly are always very generous with their time and patience. I dreaded this morning when I knew she would ask where they were.
























We spent Sunday afternoon at the beach! This was BB's [that's baby bro's] first beach trip.

 I think it's safe to say he liked it!


Ok-- I am out of blogging time today unless someone else wants to come and do my laundry! More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment