Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Half Way

Is it just me, or did July 4th come sooner this year than it ever has before? I'm still kind of mind-boggled that we're half way through summer. I thought for sure I would have myself together before now.

But no.

The opposite, actually. Instead of getting myself together, so far this summer I have:
Created a holla hoop monster
Smashed my brand new cell phone to bits
Utterly failed at part 2 of potty training if you know what I mean
























Allowed MB to watch ungodly amounts of Toweus Jowges [Curious George] and Mawfa Peaks [Martha Speaks] in the name of my own sanity
Hmm...what else.
Forgotten to get the dry cleaning...oh...every single week. Not even kidding.
























I've also:
Taken whatever semblance there was of Bobo's schedule and trashed it
Said some bad words much louder than I meant to
Lost my temper
Lost my bathing suit
Lost various pool towels
Lost some of Lee's brand new work shirts.

Most of that turned back up eventually.  We're hoping the shirts are the result of a forgot to pick up the dry cleaning incident, and not a forgot to lock the car door and they were stolen from our driveway incident.

Oh well.






















As MB says in potty training: That's o-tay, I guess. We'll just have to teeeeeeep twying.

I learn something new from her every day.

5 comments:

  1. Testing? Testing? Is my sister crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. or you could just move to Australia with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I thought I could find a way to make life easy in Australia, I would GO! But I'm sure I'd have some no good rotten days there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE little Lee in a hat! adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some days *are* just like that....even in Australia.

    ReplyDelete