Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ABC Book

At this point, I should probably edit MB's ABC book to make P stand for PROCRASTINATE. First I procrastinated on finding the pictures [Q and I were hard for me, and I didn't want to pose any pictures just for the book.]. Then I procrastinated on getting prints made. And then, just when I was admitting to myself that this project might go the way of my wedding scrapbook, sad and neglected, I realized I could do the whole thing very handily on Shutterfly. And I realized I already had Q and I pictures-- I just had to search back through the blog to find them.  Within one nap time, it was done! [We won't talk about the laundry and dishes that certainly did not get done.]

And then I got it in the mail, did a little dance, and procrastinated on writing this post.

Better late than never?





























It only took...18 months to complete. At this rate, I guess I better go ahead and get started on LDWIV's ABC book. He'll still need this when he's five, right?


[Edit: I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I got it from here-- so so long ago!]

8 comments:

  1. OMG, it's too cute!!! - JBB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I forgot to show it to you when you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! I want to see the whole thing! - Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! What did you come up with for Q?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing Q is "Queen" and it's the photo on the front. Am I right? - JBB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Q was quiet, and it's a photo of MB with her finger over her lips. And I didn't even pose it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great idea - but like you I think it would take me years to accomplish! Love it though!!

    ReplyDelete