Friday, August 12, 2011

Another thing I do...

When it's way too early for wine, but my patience has run out. I watch videos of MB being cute*.


Y'all, I love my baby. But I am so sick of poop. Thinking about it, waiting for it to happen [in the potty], bargaining, bribing, trying to act like it's no big deal [IT IS A BIG DEAL! IT IS! IT IS!].

I even bought MB some new Tinkerbell BGPs yesterday, and y'all know I am wary of anything coming close to the big P[rincess]. So far today the result has been...nothing.

Keep us in your prayers. I know poop might be a silly thing to pray about, but I've got nothing else up my sleeve.

*She's saying Aurora Borealis. She's not a genius [except maybe the evil kind], she just watches too much TV and learns ridiculous words that make me giggle. That, and the nose picking. It's wrong to giggle about that, though right? It won't be funny in a few weeks. Dear Lord, while you're solving my poop problem, could you also not make my baby the class nose picker? Amen.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so with you on the poop! Claire is potty trained (she's even good at night) with the exception of the poop. I mean really?! I don't know what else to do and she'll be 3 on Monday. I'm bribing big time now. I'll buy her a pony if she'd just do it IN the potty on a regular basis. Please. PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it makes me feel better than someone else is with me in my misery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck? What show did she learn that from? I had to google that! You're not letting her watch the evening news now, are you? JBB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's been a year of potty training and Mattie still doesn't do 2 on the potty. She's great with 1 (usually) but 2 is a no go. I just give up and bribe her as much as possible. I let her pick out a toy at target and then tell her she can't have it until she goes 2 on the potty. i have thrown out so much poop underwear. I am SICK of poop.

    ReplyDelete