Friday, November 4, 2011

Potty in the USA

 In case of Potty Miracle, Pixie Hollow will be unmanned.


In other words...SHE DID IT! HAS DONE IT ALL WEEK!

We have a POTTY POOPER*! I even waited a while to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

She also got a princess wand, a Snow White crown, and a new train set. Someone went a little overboard.  Actually I'll go ahead and out him-- it was Lee. I think he was extra psyched because he's the one who actually cracked the code. We were too excited to consider whether we'd be spoiling her, anyway.

I often wondered what it would feel like to wake up in the morning and not have a giant mess to clean up. Answer: AMAZING.

We now have a mess of fairies everywhere, but that's ok with me. I did superglue all their shoes on, though, which was as close as I'll ever come to the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
















This is our shoe shelf in the kitchen. As I was gathering up the last of the tiny fairy shoes to glue onto the appropriate feet, I realized I had lost track of Marina's shoes. I sort of panic about these things, especially since I routinely have to rescue small parts from the back of Bo's throat.

I asked Mary Bullock where Marina's shoes were, and she said on the shelf! And there they were.
























Had to laugh!
Have a great weekend, everyone! MB had the stomach bug yesterday, so I'm hoping if I have to get it, I'll get it before our family pictures on Sunday. Wish me luck. :)


*I have considered that perhaps MB will one day be very embarrassed by my public coverage of her potty milestones, but I've already let you in on the frustration, so I might as well share the good news, right? On the upside, hopefully ALL potty talk can now cease for at least another couple of years. That's reason to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So proud of MB, and so happy for you & Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to MB!!!!!!!! finally a potty pooper :)

    ReplyDelete