Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dear Santa,

Here's what I want.

I want MB to believe the whopper we're going to tell her tomorrow about how a swingset landed in our backyard without our knowledge three weeks before Christmas.

























And also, a special something for the [giant] elf who put it together in a day and half.
























He's a pretty good one, if you have any permanent positions. His salary requirement is steep, and he'd have to work remotely, but I can send along his resume if you're interested. As far as I know, there was no cursing in this job! That has to be a plus, right?


In the meantime, I hope Gingerbread is sending good reports on us all. Mary Bullock, bless her heart...she struggles. But she means well. 

Really.

Love!
Suz

PS. I believe in magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment