Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to Work

Well, I guess it's a good thing that my blog was hacked last weekend--otherwise you three readers might think I had fallen off the face of the earth! For those of you who might have delighted in that possibility, I'm sad to disappoint you. ;)

I'm back from Chicago after my friend Jilly's bachelorette weekend-- a much needed break after a week of puke, snot, and nuclear diapers! It was so nice to relax with my besties, even if I can't keep up with our party days of old.























Jill is the one who looks not at all out of place in a cowboy hat. In a champagne bar. Leave it to Jill to make a combination like that look perfectly reasonable and precious.

You may have read about what Lee and MB were up to while I was gone, but there were some parts that he left out. Like a pink glazed donut with sprinkles...







































































These are the sorts of pictures Lee texted to me over the weekend: my baby, on the verge of a sugar overdose, at 7am.

And now it's back to real life, which means whole grain waffles for The Girl and the busiest week ever for me.  My girls weekend mani-pedi is already expertly mussed, but that's ok. I'll just have to work hard at deserving another one.

One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment