Thursday, January 6, 2011

About those pigtails
























Yes, we have pretty much decided that the pigtails are the cutest thing ever. Monnie put them in her hair on New Year's Day, and I laughed so hard I nearly cried. I don't know what was so shocking about it, other than that she looked so babyish. But she is still my baby, so it shouldn't have been shocking, but it was.

And then I decided that when/if we ever give potty training another go, I must put her hair up like this before she pees everywhere except the potty.


Because who could be frustrated at that face?
I know I couldn't.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY! That picture of Lee and Buck is priceless. LOVES IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kaylan. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those might be two of the cutest pictures. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! Some posts! I love the pigtails. She is looking so much like you!! Can't wait to see all of you. Maybe we can take Jake and Lee out to a birthday dinner in RMT.

    ReplyDelete