Saturday, October 9, 2010

Connor's A-Maize-Ing Acres

Yesterday, Mary Bullock and I ventured out to Connor's A-Maize-Ing Acres in Hilliard with some mamas and babies from MOPs. I thought Mary Bullock would be in heaven, and she was.
























First there was a little playground. I think she would have been content to play there all day, and that was before we even got to the good part.















































Lee didn't get to go with us, but he is now determined to have a pedal tractor for our backyard!





























































The tub o' corn [there may be an official name for this contraption, but I don't know what it is] was also a hit. We had to drag the kiddos out of there to actually get to the corn maze.

























This was definitely the most common view of MB of the day. My baby loves to run, and she ran and ran and ran.  Which meant I did a lot of...fast walking. Because I am so past running at this point, you know? But luckily she didn't go too far or wander off into the corn, which was my biggest fear.
























There was also a cow train, which gave me pause. I said some serious prayers when that thing disappeared around the corn.
























But she came back safe and sound and still sucking on her lollipop.






































































She sat with the big girls on the hayride, which I'm sure thrilled her just as much as petting the cows.






































































We'll definitely make this trip again next year, and hopefully Lee can join us. Although, I'm not sure who I'll have to drag away next time: Mary Bullock or her daddy. The Connors might want to count their tractors after we leave. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. What a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! We are going to try to go next weekend. Who knew Hilliard had so much to offer?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics. Love her pants. She's such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete