Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Faking It






























Woke up at 4:30 this morning. It's third trimester insomnia. Not to be confused with first trimester insomnia or the evil middle sister, second trimester insomnia.

Yes, I know they say this is God's way of preparing mothers for the months and months of no sleep that will follow a new baby's birth.

But what I really think is that it's God's way of preparing fathers for just how crabby and irrational a sleep deprived new mother can be.

Do you hear that Leeeee? Start practicing your Yes, Dears and taking deep breaths.

But back to the make-up. I really did have to use this today, so if you saw me, let me know how it worked. If you didn't see me today, you can just make stuff up.

I won't be able to tell the difference.

2 comments:

  1. et me know how that works for you....i do not know this "well rested" of which you speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it doesn't actually *make* you well rested...it makes you LOOK well rested (or so the name would lead one to believe.

    But Tylenol PM took care of the *real* well rested part, so I'm feeling much better today :)

    ReplyDelete