Monday, October 4, 2010

One day very soon...

One day, when we have a few children in private school and consequently are completely and utterly broke, [which is different from the present only by subtracting one dramatic adverb] you all are going to discover that underneath this professionally colored hair is a mass of gray. And I'm getting grayer by the minute.
























This is just a sample of my morning: Mary Bullock decided to paint her toenails before her playdate.  This was after jumping across my lap and upending my coffee* onto her head and the sofa. But before wreaking havoc in Chik-fil-a and eating a waffle fry off of the floor. She followed that up with standing on top of her medical kit and falling flat on her face.

At least parenting a toddler is not boring.
No one could ever say that.


*Don't worry--my coffee was not hot. Is there a mama out there who gets to drink her coffee hot? If so, go ahead and give yourself a high five for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment