Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another favorite ornament

So, while I'm continuing to neglect our never ending pile of laundry, I thought I'd continue the tour of our Christmas tree. Please excuse my camera's shortcomings.


We find that most of our favorite ornaments are the ones that make us laugh. This is one fine example.



















Did you catch that? Let me see if I can get a side by side:



Get it? He scrunches. Short snowman [Wait Wait Wait!] Loooong Snowman.

We laugh over strange things, I suppose. But we have 4 or 5 of these, and we wholeheartedly agree that these are some of our faves.

1 comment:

  1. LOL "wait wait wait...looong snoman"

    good stuff. hey love the Christmas card! I was like wow Suz really did tackle her "to-do" list, mine aren't close to being mailed out!

    ReplyDelete