Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another one for the birthday files...

So, I just want to take a break from Christmas talk for just a second to show you some of the decorations from Mary Bullock's friend Mattie's birthday party last Saturday.


This was Meg's own handiwork. Well done!

Other decor items she procured from The Polkadot Pinwheel. The banner that follows might be the cutest one I've ever seen--prepare yourselves.






I love pictures in sepia, but these are especially nice framed in pink and brown. Perfect.  Now I'm going to have to have another baby just so that I can steal this idea. Thanks, Meg.

1 comment:

  1. If you or Meg have any extra design POW you want to lay on me for Ben's birthday party in February, let me know. I'm at a loss. I need to decide soon so that I can get out invites right after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete