Friday, February 26, 2010

Honky-Tonk Here I Come!

Tonight I'm headed off to Nashville, TN
to have a girls' weekend with my college girls. 
















These are they.

I think this was...2006? But as you can see, not much has changed.

At least as far as our love for Blue Cups is concerned. 

See Jill? [Front row, second from the left?] She read this and two days ago that clock showed up on my doorstep. I'm not going to go ahead and say this is why I love her, because I love her clock or no clock, but the fact that we are still doing Secret Santa ten years after we graduated from college says a lot about us, I think. [And the fact that she actually reads this says something, too, because she is a busy girl.]

We actually have a name for ourselves. I don't usually admit this to people who don't know us, but I'll tell you all, because if you're still reading you deserve some inside scoop. 

Our name is Six Feet. Because there are SIX of us. And we do this a lot:

And by a lot I mean, every time there is a camera anywhere in the vicinity. We've got this same shot in bare feet, flip flops, high heels, wedding shoes, running shoes...the list goes on and on. Ten years' [actually fourteen years'] worth of feet photography. I can pick out who is who based on toes alone.

Anyway. That is where I will be. I'll miss my hot messes here, but I think they have big plans for the weekend that do not involve mommy, so...

Happy Friday, ya'll!




6 comments:

  1. You never told me you were going to Nashville! I'm SO JEALOUS. Say hi to the girls. Hope you get to hear some awesome music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sure that I mentioned it to you at some point. But you never told me you were going to NYC next week, so...I guess we're even. You need to just start emailing me your calendar of events. Kthx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygosh, that is SO SWEET. have a great time with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful that you girls still get together! Have fun in Nashville. It's a beautiful and fun city! My in-laws are there.

    ReplyDelete