Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vicarious Baby Shopping

So, I have a friend who is pregnant. I'm not gonna say who, so don't bug me. My lips are SEALED. Actually, I have a few friends who are pregnant. But only one super secret. So since I can't shout it from the mountain tops, I am busying myself by vicarious baby etsy shopping.

Enjoy.

 
Find it here

  
Find it here.


 
 Find it here. Or make it, crafty people!




Find them here.

 
I don't get down with tutus, but this I like. Find it here


 
Mary Bullock is just getting to the age where I totally get this. Find it here


Ok ok, I'm done.

For now.




3 comments:

  1. ooh, i think you must add some Spooneez to your list....They're new and improved w/ bpa free fabrics & new fastenings:)

    http://www.rollupthemess.com

    i love the little octopus, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. Gotta get the spooneez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are octopus's allowed to be that cute?!

    kelly

    ReplyDelete