Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The parts Mary Bullock left out

I feel the need to fill in a few gaps in Mary Bullock's explanation of events yesterday.

Exhibit A: Today's re-enactment of yesterday's Great Diaper Strewing
 
The best part is the innocent look on her face. She's all: What? Is this wrong?

Exhibit B: The Little Butterfly. I submit for your perusal the contents of this book. If you have a kid and can read this without crying, you have a heart of stone. 

 
 
This next one is usually where I start to crumble...
 
 
 
 
See what I mean?  Tear my heart out with a spoon!


3 comments:

  1. oh geeze, I couldn't even read your blog ABOUT that book without crying. I am so not buying that book. Yes, yes, I have tears running down my face right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog ALWAYS makes me smile. I'm so glad I found it recently!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks Kelly! I'm pretty enthralled with yours myself :).

    ReplyDelete