Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For the Fink Files

I remember the day I realized that I had given birth to a fink [fink- n. one who is not to be trusted]. 
It was this day.



I was sitting at the desk, just as I am now. I had swaddled a weeks-old MB in a Swaddle Me blanket and put her in the bouncy seat asleep

Or, I thought she was asleep. So I sat down to check my emails and when I turned back around, this is what I found. 

HA MOMMY! Fool'd ya. 

So I took a picture to send to Lee at work and called him to inform him of our fink progeny. 

Today I took more pictures for the Fink Files. Should we ever need proof of MB's total fink-dom, we will be well prepared.
























Should I mention that this was 20 minutes before we needed to leave for school and the baby still needed to be fed?

What else could I have done besides get the camera?

4 comments:

  1. MB & Lillith must be cut from the same cloth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. scary to think what they would do together.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's as if kids have this radar where they can pick up signals that you have to get them dressed, fed, and out the door in 15 minutes...that's when these things happen. But, now you have another memory to make you smile and laugh many years down the road!

    ReplyDelete