Thursday, February 24, 2011

MB the foreman

I don't remember if I've mentioned this on the blog, but we've been redecorating our den. I can't wait to show you the results, but it's a slow process since work usually only takes place during weekend nap times. 

Last weekend we finally got around the changing the paint color in the den. In order to get the project finished and put the room back together before another exhausting work week, Lee had to bring in some help.

























MB: Daddy paint this?
LIII: Yep.
MB: Be tareful, Daddy.
LIII: Ok.
MB: Don't faaaaallll! You hurt you self.
LIII [standing on a chair]: I won't fall. Thank you for the warning.
MB: Daddy, you doing GWEAT!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh! I can't wait to see it! MB - such a sweet little helper :)

    ReplyDelete