Friday, August 27, 2010

Buddy Pie

I guess grown up people would call this Peanut Butter Pie. Mary Bullock would call it Buddy Pie.

I call it HOLYCRAPTHATISGOOD.


Cream cheese and sugar. Can't go wrong.
























Protein! Healthy!
























Vanilla makes everything better. Except maybe...steak? I've never had vanilla on steak.
























Cool whip. The bad, all chemical kind. I swear you will not care in the end.
























I suppose I could have made my own Oreo crust, but anything that speeds up the transport to my belly is a-ok on this recipe.
























If you think I didn't lick this spatula to within an inch of its life, you don't know me very well.

You're not going to be terribly surprised by this, but I didn't get an after picture before I ate it all. But here's one from Tasty Kitchen if you need one more reason to make this someday soon.

3 comments:

  1. Coffee... Vanilla extract is NOT good in coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only we could have that in our house....just the image of peanut butter made me a nervous wreck!

    ReplyDelete