Monday, August 16, 2010

We clicked our heels three times and...

Well, I wish getting home had been that easy, but no. But here we are, nevertheless. I feel like we've been gone for a month instead of a week! The whole house feels different.

But maybe that's the several thousand dollars worth of emergency plumbing that went on while I was gone. It's hard to smile about disasters of this particular magnitude, but I will say: I took a very nice shower this morning.

So, anyway, we're back! We had a great trip. Mary Bullock, The Wiggles, and Mary Poppins were ideal traveling companions. We drove 25+ hours in the car all together, and only around an hour of that was unpleasant. Which, for a very active not-quite-two year old, is doing really well.

I can't fit the whole week into a single post, but there were many Birthday Things to celebrate, so here's a short pictorial recap [detailed posts to come].

















































I'm still learning to work the new camera, so excuse my blurries. I also got my very first non-Cabbage Patch sewing machine for my birthday, so I have a lot of studying to do in the next few months before Baby B comes and I temporarily forget how to read.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting on photos from the rest of your trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! and the play kitchen picture might as well be paul and lee playing together. those cuties look just like their daddys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Julie- Maybe we should make them a play grill and play beer bottles? That would be more accurate for little paul and little lee. :)

    ReplyDelete