Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh-bla-di, Oh-bla-da

Yes, life has gone on since Tuesday. Mary Bullock loves school and hasn't so much as shed a tear yet. Thanks for all of your kind comments here and on facebook. It's still a little hard for me to grasp that August just two years ago I had yet to even meet her, and now--well, now she's Mary Bullock, force of nature.
























I'm just hoping the next fourteen years go by v e r y  s l o w l y...
























This? I'm certainly not ready for. [She did this herself, by the way, after her very first day of school. Can you tell she already thinks she's a big girl? Little does she know that she will not be driving until she is 25 years old. Maybe longer. We'll see.]
























We're getting the school routine down more every day. Today we even had time to do a little vacuuming before breakfast.

Me: MB, are you vacuuming this morning?
MB: Oh, yessss. Mama vacuum, too!
Me: Can I have a cup of coffee first?
MB: Oh, yesss.
Me: Thaaaaanks.

As for me, I have been keeping myself busy this week going to stores that do not have race-car carts and staying on top-ish of the laundry and dishes. It's been nice to get all of the boring chores done while she's having fun at school, and then to have nothing to do but play and read books when she wakes up from her afternoon nap.

That's all the scoop for now. I do have some non-MB related posts to share when I have a few extra moments. For now, showering is at the top of my to-do list. If you were here, you would thank me for this.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment