Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Rain Boots

Have I mentioned how much it rains here?

A lot.

A lot, A-lot.

So all of MB's shoes are getting kind of mucky. Not that we go tromping around in the rain, [although I'm sure that would thrill her to pieces] but the ground is always wet and she likes to take the wettest route possible on any given trek.

Because she's MB, you know?  What's the fun in staying dry?

Hence, my rain boot shopping. It's a foregone conclusion that I will not be spending $60 on Hunter Wellies for my not quite two year-old, so I've been scoping some other options.


















Morgan & Milo Casey Rain Boot $32





















Western Chief Tiny Horses Rain Boot $27





















Trumpette Mary Jane Rain Boot $40

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh...sorry, that should have been a link. copy & paste it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.asos.com/countryid/2/Kids/Shoes/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=9890#state=Rf-400%3D3179&parentID=Rf-400&pge=0&pgeSize=20&sort=-1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some cute baby rain boots at Target today and I thought of MB! Maybe if SOMEONE would lift my shopping ban......

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG- Genius! Have you ordered from them before?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Molly- I'm on a shopping ban, too, so I feel you. But these *might* be an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE the mary jane ones! they are all super cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mary Janes are now $19!!!!!

    ReplyDelete