Wednesday, August 19, 2009

If I can't mope, I'll (pretend) shop

Perhaps Lee will feel so sorry that he has left me for the night that he will let me get this necklace


to go with my new Florida game day shirt (in tangerine dream)?

Or, maybe this one?


I told him that I would make it my business to get an appropriately festive necklace to go with my not-at-all-festive-but-sort-of-in-the-same-color-family T-shirt. And now I have found it! I figure if I save $1/day, I should be able to purchase one of these beauties by...mid-basketball season? Are the Gators supposed to make it to the postseason?

5 comments:

  1. I like the first one as long as it has a little length on it. Too-short necklaces can be awkward, especially with crew neck shirts. Where's Lee going anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's in Gainesville for work. :( I should charge him $10/hour for babysitting while he's gone, and then I could afford the 2nd necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were a real Gator you would know that tshirt is Volunteer Orange. I will not let you make that mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I'm not even a real Gator, and I actually DID know what this is was Volunteer Orange. But, since I'm not a real Gator, I get a pass on things like that.

    It's more festive than a white button down, right?

    ReplyDelete