Monday, November 16, 2009

How it is November when it should be May: A Demonstration

I can't believe it's already mid-November! Where does time go, seriously? Perhaps it is sucked away by such endeavors as trying [kind of obsessively] to replicate this Vineyard Vines kids outfit that I happened upon over breakfast:

I love this little outfit, but
a) VV doesn't do baby sizes [why the baby hate, vv?] and
b) it costs $114.50 [not including the turtleneck, which I would never buy because it's still 80 stinking degrees here]

So. I found this little sweater at Target this morning for $9.
















And this little skirt at Old Navy for $14.50




And if you're going to twist my arm for the truth, I bought a few other things. All necessities.


[Who doesn't need Christmas PJ's?]

And whatever time I had left after all of that shopping was then of course sucked dry by downloading [or is it uploading?] all of these pictures so that I could demonstrate my time suckage to all of you.

You are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. very cute outfit replication!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it bad that while I am nowhere near having a child I already noticed that sweater(and the same in black and cream) in Targ...and the adorable mix and match pouffy skirts that they have with them?

    ReplyDelete