Thursday, November 19, 2009

Uptown Snuggie

So, I have been kind of miffed for the last few years that somehow all Christmases, Birthdays, and Anniversaries have passed and I am still not the owner of a snuggie. If ever a person was born to own a snuggie, I am. I don't like being cold ever, but especially not when I'm watching TV or reading a book. I use blankets on the couch even in the summer. This is a no-brainer gift for me.

But now I'm sort of glad that I didn't get one of those "As Seen on TV" ones, because I just flipped through the Brookstone catalogue and saw this:






















The snuggie has gone lux. Maybe I'll give it one more year and see if anyone loves me enough to ensure that my tootsies stay warm and toasty. 

Ahem.

6 comments:

  1. Ha, I saw that when I was in Brookstone the other day (getting a "massage" in one of those chairs...). It does look nice--much nicer than the twin set of snuggies we have in our closet--they're really static-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas spoiler: I refuse to buy you a snuggie but maybe it's superior cousin if it comes in cheetah print. And if you hate being cold you shouldn't keep your A/C on "Ice box." Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I might have to break down and buy us both one now. I've always thought Snuggies were on the one hand ridiculous and on the other...GENIUS. I hate to be cold also. I hate how in order to keep my arms covered I have to risk my feet poking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo funny. my husband has actually THREATENED to buy me one of these for christmas.

    snuggies sort of frighten me. they're like blankets that trap your arms! :)

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way! A snuggie allows you to have your arms free for use and yet still covered!

    ReplyDelete