Friday, March 12, 2010

Cause it's FRIDAY and...

This morning a friend of mine sent me a link to these shoes

















by Lilly Pulitzer. I'm not sure, but I think she meant to make my head explode. They are $268. Did we not just talk about the non-essential purchase budget?? Which is why her response from me was in ALL CAPS. Because that is ANGRY TALK for emails.

But just for fun [and like I have nothing else to do today] I decided to see what I could find under $100. In case anyone wants to pay a premium for a dog who smells like corn chips.


















BCBG


















Ann Marino


















Enzo Angiolini

 
Rampage
 
Wanted 





Matisse

Obviously none as cute as the LP [what is, really?] but also wouldn't cost a kidney.

Now what's for lunch? All of this shopping has made me hungry

*Please excuse the title. You know about my sort of compulsive movie/tv referencing, don't you? This is what happens after close to a decade with Lee. 





6 comments:

  1. As you know I am opposed to white footwear. However, I think you've identified a few (3 by my count) viable options here.

    Can you turn your sites now to cute baby boy clothes for Spring? Your young nephew Benjamin needs some hip threads.

    Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I meant to spell "sites" that way--get it like sites = online shopping?? Do you believe me? Ok. Sorry. That was a screw up. I can hear you saying "OHH, Jennifer" now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assumed you were being witty. See? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LP and Tory Burch are torturing me and my SAHM budget with their cuteness and ridiculous prices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wallet's spared. All cute, but my ugly, surgically spliced toes need more coverage than that. You know, to save everyone's eyes and all...

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I OF COURSE like the Lilly's the best. I tell J that this is the plight of marrying someone with extremely good taste- all of our money will be allocated to the non-essentials;) In reality, I'd settle for some Jack Rodgers since in comparison they seem like chump change now!

    ReplyDelete