Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Clothes for Baby Bennie

I just now realized how grim the retail landscape is for baby boys.  It's all blue plaid, brown plaid, and denim. You know what else I realized? Boys don't wear dresses. So much harder! You have to pick out multiple pieces that all go together? Way hard. [But I guess it's a little easier since the bottoms are all plaid and denim.]

But Jen asked very nicely for some virtual shopping, so here you go: [I promise this is the end of the shopping posts!].
 















Gingham button down- Gap
Board Short- Mini Boden












Applique Tshirt- Mini Boden












Stripey Hoodie- Mini Boden








Striped Polo & Plaid Cargos- Crazy 8












Shark Applique T- Crazy 8






















Gingham Button Down- Ralph Lauren
Khaki Cargos- Old Navy















Gator Applique T- Mini Boden
Gingham Shorts- Ralph Lauren

Also, I find that in life, in general, people fall into two camps. The Critter Pant camp and the Non-Critter Pant camp. Apparently babies are no different:




















Old Navy 

Good luck shopping! And if you need a warm place for Baby Bennie to wear these clothes sooner rather than later, I hear Florida is nice and warm.







3 comments:

  1. ohgosh. stop. don't even THINK about featuring shoes. seriously. it might just push me over the edge into peanut town territory...

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!! Thanks for scouting these out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we know, this is why we created tada! shop. come visit!

    and great picks!

    ReplyDelete