Monday, March 29, 2010

Why I Love Being a Twin




















This is Jen. [This was pre-pregnancy for both of us, where our hair just happens to be super shiny. Total coincidence, my choosing this picture.]

This is an actual phone conversation from this weekend:

Jen: Hey, what's up, did you call?
Suz: Yes, I did. Lee says he doesn't know what a duflatche is.
Jen: You mean like a thingamajig?
Suz: Yes.
Jen: Well, I don't know how common of a word that is, but I know what you're talking about.
Suz: SEE? SEE, LEE??????? I told you so.
Jen: Alright see ya.
Suz: Bye.

See? Having a twin means there's always someone out there who knows just what you mean.


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a twin?! That's awesome.

    My mother was a twin and Andrew's grandmother was a twin, and I've always had this sneaking suspicion that if we decide to get pregnant we're going end up with a double. Or with my luck all Octo-mom. :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jen and I are identical, which does NOT run in families. So, whew! on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to be the subject of today's post!!! I feel like a ROCK STAR.

    ReplyDelete