Monday, March 15, 2010

Listen to what That Baby did

Tonight before dinner, MB really wanted to go outside. This is nothing new. The girl would sleep outside if we would pitch her a tent. Seriously.

But we couldn't go outside, because I was making pesto sauce [from a packet, don't get all excited] and I needed to stir constantly.  Just as she started her fake cry [which is really just a cute version of whining], I scooped her up to show her her dinner cooking on the stove [which is just a way of distracting her from the fact that mama can't go outside right now.]

Tantrum averted. But then, she started to reach for the pots on the stove.



































No no, don't touch, I said. Hot.

So she blew on them.




















Because that's what you do when stuff is hot. Duh.

3 comments:

  1. This one made me smile. Being a Mama is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygawd. Cute. I have to stop reading this blog.

    You got me *this* close this weekend. And THEN we walked past a science fair at The Museum Of Science And Industry.

    Cue panic attack.

    But still. *This* close.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete