Saturday, April 3, 2010

Eating my words

So, I might have gotten a little ahead of myself last week.

After a very successful afternoon of practicing our Easter egg hunting in the backyard, I announced on facebook that MB was going to wallop all the other kids at our Easter egg hunt.



















See? She was ready. She had her game face [and game ears] on.




















But the Easter Bunny threw her, I think. This was a nicer looking bunny than last year, but he still got a resounding thumbs down from the Shorty. See that? She is trying very hard to make her escape.






































After breakfast, she warmed up by walking the putting green. And perhaps every other hole on the golf course. We can't really be sure--she and Gritsy [Lee's mom] disappeared for a while for a pre-game conference.  We think she might have over done it, though. She crashed and burned at 10:22, mere minutes before the start.

Oh well. There's always next year.

Good thing I wrote those boastful words in Bubba Burger. Makes eating them not so painful.



4 comments:

  1. That Easter bunny picture is classic!

    Love her dress.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lee looks about as uncomfortable as MB does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think Lee was afraid of the EB, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a classic, beautiful dress! Glad that you had a nice Easter! I'm so glad that the Easter candy is out of the stores... it's been a rough past few months for me. ;) Take care!

    ReplyDelete