Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glee for Glee

I can tell you with 100% certainty that when Lee opens this post, his eyes will roll back in his head.  He is not a Gleek like me. And that's ok. We will just agree to disagree on Tuesday nights for the rest of Spring.

But I know the rest of you are with me on this one, right?





















Never was there a show that was so in my TV wheelhouse.  You did know that I was in chorus in high school, right? And I did musical theatre? So much so that I still refuse to spell theatre with an "ER" instead of an "RE"? Even now spell check is underlining theatre like I'm some kind of dummy, but whoever made spellcheck must not have been in musical theatre.

But I digress.

Glee is back tonight, and I could not be more excited.















I do have some words of warning for the writers, though: Do not toy with me over Will and Emma. You just go ahead and ask the writers of Grey's Anatomy how that ploy worked out for them.

And also--anyone who thinks of calling me during this show will get a swift shut down. Even you, Jen. Even you.

5 comments:

  1. Never seen it! But it's got that lady that was in the movie with the Littles, right? She's hilarious.

    Kelly

    p.s. I once broke up with a guy for exposing me to jazz hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed MB jazz hands this morning to get her all geared up for the season premier.

    But I haven't actually seen any JH in the show. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Glee!! I am so happy its finally back. I have to compete with Trevor who believes that Tuesdays are for Lost. So happy there are only a few more episodes of that time waster, so we can soley focus on happy things like Glee on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuesdays ARE for Lost and/ or the Biggest Loser. Even a baby knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, Molly. MB is a Glee girl.

    ReplyDelete