Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Business in the front



















Party in the back!

The baby mullet is in full effect, y'all. It makes me want to just kiss her sweet cheeks, because bless her heart, you know?



































In other news, see her boo boo? I know, you might have to squint. She fell down in the driveway last weekend and smacked her head pretty hard. But the knee has turned out to need the most care. This is how it goes:
MB wakes up from her nap.
Me: HI, BUBBA!! Did you have a good nap?
MB: Knee! Kneeeeeeeee!
Me: Huh? [I'm slow--even though this has been going on for days]
MB: Kneeeeeee! Kneeeeeeeeeee-uh!
Me: Does your knee need a kiss?
MB: Yeah!
Me: Ok [kiss!]. Does that feel better?
MB: Yeah.

But apparently not for long, because that knee needs lots of kisses. At dinner the knee needed a kiss, but I couldn't really get a good look under the high chair and kissed the wrong knee.
Me: Does that feel better?
MB: Yeah.

Can't she just stay little?






4 comments:

  1. The sweetness! Do I spy a glass of sweet tea in a tervis tumbler in the background of that first pic? :) Is it weird that I was so proud when my little Claire took a sip of my sweet tea (in my tervis of course) recently and she loved it? A Southern Belle in the makin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. MB's hair is currently one of my joys in life. Give her knee a kiss from her mommasissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this rate, she is going to make a great Tennessee fan for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Michelle- That IS sweet tea. MB got so much of it in utero that she is bound to be a fan. I haven't let her taste it yet, though. I think she would start demanding it in her sippy cup!

    ReplyDelete