Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter, continued and edited for clarification

















Look! We're all actually looking in the direction of the camera! It was an Easter miracle. Definitely better than our last family picture attempt.

We had a great Easter weekend! We spent a lot of time outside, which thrilled MB to pieces. This weekend she was in the throes of a full-blown Daddy obsession, which I'm sure has everything nothing to do with his letting her play in the water hose until she was soaked down to her sandals.* I'm just the mean ol' mama who towels her off and sticks her in the bathtub, you know?

















See the smile? She's saying to herself: YEAH! This guy is going to give me candy*!






















Now look at her. I might as well have killed her Freddy [post on that later].

I did get a couple of kisses out of her this weekend, though, and I'll take what I can get.

We hope you had a lovely Easter! Did you get to hunt some eggs?

*For those of you who don't know us well, these are jokes. Or joke-ish-es. Since they're lame. But no, Lee did not give her candy. And she doesn't just love him because he lets her play in the water hose. Although I'm sure it didn't hurt his cause.  You saw him sitting with her for the Easter Bunny, right? So you know he must be an awesome daddy, because that Easter Bunny was scary.


5 comments:

  1. I like your dress/top? thingy! Very pretty!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of you three! And I think that Easter Bunny was a HUGE improvement over last year's bunny. Last year's bunny looked like he could have starred in a horror movie! Riley is in a Mommy phase and I am eating it up because I know it is temporary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family photo! And MB's smile is priceless in the photo with Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want your dress. already been said, but I am saying it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your dress too...after I lose this baby belly UGH! Shopping just loses its appeal when you still look somewhat pregnant in anything remotely cute. That's such a pretty smocked dress that MB is wearing. Where do you buy those if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete