Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guest Post by Jen

[I'm taking a little break this week to eat whole bags of Jalepeno chips. So Jen has graciously stepped in to tell you a few of her Birthday Things. Want to tell me yours? Email me and we'll chat.] 

I love this blog. I must check it 20 times a day even though Suzanne only updates it once a day (if I'm lucky). It was during one of my frequent phone calls demanding an update that she suggested that I submit a guest blog. I have to admit the prospect of contributing to Suz's blog was a little intimidating. She has a knack for delivering real life infused with humor. I'm afraid I'll suffer by comparison. But such is the life of a twin: suffering and comparison! Haha just kidding, Suz!

Anywho: In sticking with the theme, I thought I'd share with ya'll a few of my birthday things. Here we go:





















1. Birthday Things. This blog is one of my birthday things. I love to check in on Suz & MB during the work day and see what shenanigans they are getting into. Sometimes when I come to a sticking point on a work project, I'll even consider What Would MB Do? And then usually I'll go play outside or have a snack. (I try to avoid throwing tantrums, but it happens to the best of us sometimes.)











































2. Sunshine. If ya'll had SEEN how much snow we got up here this past winter you'd know why I'm so happy to see the sunshine I can't even stand it. It got here just in time. I narrowly avoided a full blown case of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).

















3. Kiel James Patrick. My coworker alerted me to the cuteness of these bracelets. The best part? The hot model guy in the photos is the designer and owner of the company. They also have cute earrings.






















 4. Ben's new laugh. (These are obviously not in order of importance.) In the last few weeks, Ben has started to crack himself up and has this funny little laugh that is infectious.

5. I was hoping to get to 10, then 5 became my new goal and now...I'm just exhausted having spent so much brainpower on this. Now that I know how hard it is to be a blogger, I'd like to say I'll use this experience to stop pestering Suz for new updates, but it's not true. I will. And lying is sooo not a birthday thing.
Love, Jen


3 comments:

  1. Oh my GAWD I love this post. Who is this new guest blogger?? Oh right. It's me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an excellent guest post, Jen. Well done. And I love getting to see pictures of Ben - he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great post Jen!!! Funny and interesting. I need to check out those bracelets!

    ReplyDelete