Monday, May 17, 2010

Home Again, Home Again






















We're back! And don't think I'm not kind of hacked that none of you twerps told me that vacationing with an 18 month old is kind of stressful. But no one can complain about 10 whole days of Daddy time.  Lee mentioned on the way there that this trip involved the most days [in a row] that he'd ever spent with Mary Bullock.  Stressful or not, it was precious time.

I wish we had taken more pictures, but as it turns out, it's hard to wield a camera and chase a toddler over rocky terrain. Mary Bullock has only one speed setting right now, and she's more like the hare than the tortoise, if you know what I mean.

So now we're back to work [Lee] and laundry/vacuuming dog hair [me]. And it's good to be home.

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you're back. I'm going to need ten posts in a row to make up for what you shorted me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree.

    Even though I KNEW you were on vacation I checked your blog every single day!! Hope springs eternal I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Caroline, I did the same thing. Day after day I was disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am sorry to have disappointed you both on a daily basis. I will try to make it up to you.

    ReplyDelete