Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF...

...Even though I tried my best to convince Lee that it was Saturday so that he would stay home with us. He never falls for that. :(

For those of you waiting on the edge of your seats, last night's dinner was awesome, as I knew it would be. Unfortunately, I'm having a little issue with uploading my pictures right now, so further gushing will have to wait until I figure all that out.

So I'll have to leave you with this, which is what I did while I was not making dinner last night.



























I'm still working on my collage making skills, so bear with me. But Lee and I have both looked at old [but not too old] pictures of Mary Bullock recently and been shocked by how much hair she's grown in such a little time. We didn't even notice until we looked back at Christmas and realized she was practically bald.

My baby's growing up! Pretty soon I'm going to have to bite the bullet and learn how to French braid. Do people even do that anymore? Or maybe crimping will come back around? Now that would be fun.  Right now, I think we'll stick to pigtails.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment