Monday, May 3, 2010

You're Going to be Jealous

I don't know how to tell you all this without making you hate me, so I'm just going to throw it out there.

I live across the street from The Pioneer Woman.

Ok, not really Ree Drummond. Her name is Ashley. BUT--she made PW's cinnamon toast this weekend and guess who she shared it with? Moi.




















So yeah, go ahead and be jealous. This is the best cinnamon toast on the planet, I assure you. I ate it for dessert last night and breakfast this morning, and I'm having a serious chat with myself about whether to eat it for lunch also or save some for Lee.

Major internal conflict.



[Ahem. If any of you are inspired to attempt this recipe, I hope you know where I live.]



4 comments:

  1. you must try out PW's recipe for drip beef sandwiches....incredible. i'd have sent you some if you didn't live so many states away:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Lee Ann just sent me a PW recipe this weekend. Can't wait to try it out. The cinnamon toast sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drip Beef!! I knew there was some sandwich you had been raving about, Leslie. I'll have to try that one out sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her baked mac and cheese. Yum.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete