Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Twins!

I've definitely only got one bun in this oven, but there are two sets of twins making an entrance in my life this year! My friend Caroline is having two girls in September, and my sister-in-law Ashley is having a boy and a girl in October. I'm so excited to hold these precious new babies! And the great thing about twins is that there's always a baby to go around, you know? I'm not good at sharing babies. 

Anyway--a little twin shopping this morning:


























































Both from here.






















From here.

4 comments:

  1. I love these. And you had me for a second with that title!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally FREAKED when I read that title! LOVE the onesies, so freaking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. GOSH.

    Must have all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, seriously, you can't write that as a title to a blog post without causing everyone a moment of panic/excitement/gasping! These are good ideas...my friend Amy is having twin girls within the next 2 months!

    ReplyDelete