Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's a...



























BOY!

Mary Bullock is VERY excited about getting a baby brother. She was ALMOST as excited about this news as she was that she was having blueberries and hummus for lunch. I'm sure she was thrilled on the inside. :)

I would love for her to have a sister one day, because I'm sure that my life would be the pits without my sister, but I'm also really glad she's getting a brother. In fact, I just had this conversation with my own brother [one of them]:

Me: Hey guess what????? Hellloooooooooooo.....?????
Fred: Sorry! My IE locked up as soon as your chat window popped up!!
[I'll interject that this is where Fred commented on my facebook that if we make this baby the IV, that we should call him Ivy.]
Me: We are keeping the name a SECRET--and that was a GREAT EXAMPLE of WHY!!!!But go ahead and tell me. Why would we call him Ivy?
Oh, wait. I get it.
:(:( Sooooo dumb.
Fred: takes a little bit!
Me: Ugh.
Fred: Congrats! If you want me to take down my post I will...
How excited is LeeIII?
Me: No, don't. I'm going to take the opportunity to say the name is a secret so we don't get 10,000 suggestions for what stupidity to call him.
Fred: Always glad to help!
Me: You're generous that way. I get it.
Fred: You know what I'm sayin'!
Fred: I also like Edward Zachary!!! Sounds regal!
Me: huh? Shouldn't you be naming your own kids? 
[I'll also interject that my brother and his wife are having twins in October to up their total kid count to FOUR.]
Fred: Its more fun naming yours!!!
Me: Ooooooh. I see.
Well I'll put that on the list.
Fred: You can then shorten his name to Ed Zachary...Edzachary...Exactly!
Me: OH MY GOD. YOU NEED HELP!!!!
Fred: Damn I'm funny...I write my own stuff ya know!
Me: I CAN TELL.
Fred: Too much fun for one lunch break...Fred-OUT!
Me: Bye!
Fred: Are you yelling???
Me: No, I'm ROLLING MY EYES AT YOU.

*****

Only a brother could provide such comic relief. I hope MB's brother makes her laugh as much as mine have made me laugh. But I do hope he's a little more generous with his skateboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment