Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Poor Baby




























MB is sick. Can't you tell? The doctor says it's probably just a random virus. Her fever is down, but she is still covered in red spots. It's hard for me to see my baby with spots all over, but it hasn't slowed her down a bit.  Proof:




























In my heart of hearts, I know that one day I will walk into the bathroom and see my iphone taking a bath.  I just know. So to prepare for this inevitability, I have started an iphone replacement fund.




























It was originally for MB's college, but that's years and years away.

2 comments:

  1. I love her vintage books.

    Feel better, MB.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get in the habit of putting the iPhone on a high shelf!! Anyway, I hope she gets better. Ben's got some crusty eye disease currently and boogers the size of golf balls I'm not even kidding. You'd think he'd want help clearing that up but nooooo. Anyway, can't wait to see you guys in a few short (but I'm sure they'll feel long) days!! Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete