Sunday, June 27, 2010

I should be napping, but

There's no time like nap time to get totally absorbed in shopping for something I won't need for several more months, I think. I could be napping, or eating, or [dramatic gasp] cleaning up this mess. But how ridiculous would that be? And I think we can all agree that I'm nothing if not completely ridiculous.

Anyway. Today I'm shopping school bags for MB, who will be starting play school in the fall. Well, really August, which is technically summer, but summer really lasts until mid-November around here, so what's the difference?

Anyway. Again. Today I discovered Dabbawalla Bags.























Mod Pod Backpack

























Strawberry Fields Backpack

























Sweetcakes Lunch Bag

























Slice of Summer Lunch Bag

The designs are simple and colorful, and I'm not going to lie: the fact that they're not covered in Dora the Explorer or the entire range of Disney princesses is a major plus in my book. [Even though I did have MAJOR love for my Sesame Street lunchbox when I was in elementary school, if I can delay the cartoon character obsession for a few more years, I would love to.]

These just moved to the top of my lunch box list.



3 comments:

  1. That first bag is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bags! I agree about the cartoon bags! What is play school...like pre-school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I suppose it is like pre-school, yes. Just two mornings a week, though.

    ReplyDelete