Monday, June 21, 2010

Raffes and Baybeesh

I don't know about your baby, but my baby loves to look at two things: Raffes!!! [That's giraffes, with the added excitement only a baby could muster] and Baybeesh!!! [babies, duh].

She talks about both constantly. When she gets up from her nap in a few minutes, the first words out of her mouth are going to be: Daddy!!!, Puppeeeet!/Ah-nooool!! [Ingle], and then, when I ask her what she wants to do this afternoon, Raffes? Raffes? Raffes!?

So to satisfy my obsessive baby, I've done two things. First, I've collected some pictures of giraffes, which I will now display here. This way, whenever she asks for Raffes and it's way too hot for the zoo, we can see some of her favorite animals in the comfort of air conditioning.


























































































That last one is my favorite. :)

Secondly, I made Mary Bullock her very own Book O' Babies out of magazines destined for the recycle bin.














































































This should keep her entertained for approximately 7 whole minutes of her wake time during the day. Now, what to do with the rest of those minutes?

2 comments:

  1. Let's be honest... who doesn't like giraffes and babies? If you don't, you're lying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that EXACT same binder for my recipes. (All 5 of them.) Anyway, we are hearing alot of Car, Ball, and Dada these days. I'll be glad when he moves on to interesting things like giraffes!

    ReplyDelete