Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Favorite Readee

I think we Wedekinds know just about all of the Readeez, Volumes 1 & 2, by heart. Our girl wakes up in the morning bouncing up and down and asking for three things: milk, yu-yos (cheerios), and Weadeez. So, we watch a lot. A lot- a lot.

I rarely get tired of them, actually, and have been known, much to Lee's frustration, to sit on the couch and continue to watch them even after MB has wandered into the bathroom where he's trying to shave and started emptying the contents of the vanity drawer onto his feet.

Wow. That was quite a sentence. But I digress.

There's a new kind of Readee in town, and it's awesome. Michael Rachap [the writer/producer/everything man behind Readeez] has made a Readee [and hopefully more to come!] out of a children's song done by The Speks.

Who are The Speks? Well, I asked the same question. But after listening to this Readee oooooh, 10 times [at Mary Bullock's grunting behest] before dinner, I will be purchasing their album very soon.

[If you don't have children, just skip this. You will probably not share my enthusiasm unless you have very odd taste in music.]


"Old King Cole" by The Speks from Readeez on Vimeo.

What do you think? Pretty cool, right?


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I really need to get some readeez. I'm going to check out the Speks.

    ReplyDelete