Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Five things I've learned lately

Plus some photos, because I hate a post with no photos, don't you?

These are in no particular order--just the way in which I can extract them from my brain.

#1. If you leave a carseat outside in the summer for any length of time, ants will find every last bit of Cheese-It your baby has ever dropped into the crevices. Just, FYI.




























I didn't add this picture here in order to assign blame [who could blame the guy in the cute half-apron?].

#2 Applesauce for dinner night = hair washing night.





































Come to think of it, Peanut Butter for breakfast morning ALSO = hair washing night. Actually, there is virtually nothing I feed her these days that does not equal hair washing night.

#3 Life is so much better when Lee is within a 25 mile radius.  It just is.






































#4 Ingle is 100% more annoying when he's on a diet. I think this is because when he looks at me he sees a very large doughnut.

#5 There is no substitute for a memory foam pillow and a Tylenol PM for a good night's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment