Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You make me giggle




























Today I left my baby in the Kid Zone at the gym with her fish lips pressed up against the glass door and a twinkle in her eye.

She's my favorite thing in the whole world. Her, and her daddy.



























Speaking of her daddy, she has started calling out to him from her crib in the morning:
Dad-dyyyyyyy!
Dad-dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 
she says.
And while we're both still trying to steal snoozes in the early morning light, we can hear her, still in her crib, answer for him:
Yeah, baby? 
Yeah, baby?

3 comments:

  1. my question is why is this beautiful child wearing a UNC visor? Lee, come on now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be the only time in her 21 months that she's actually worn any reference to my alma mater! Don't worry,Leslie... her closet leans heavily towards the Deacons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew. old gold and black are some mighty fine colors:)

    ReplyDelete