Thursday, July 15, 2010

Big Girl Room

I've got a while to think about MB's big girl room, especially because we are most likely not going to be living in our house when the new baby comes. So there will be lots of shuffling in the next six to nine months, during which time I can hem and haw over fabric and generally keep myself busy surfing the internet for ideas, like I have nothing better to do.

Today's internet surfing brought me to Premier Prints, and whoa. Can I just take one of each?









































































I'm thinking either a painted or upholstered headboard, either way in turquoise, and one or more pink prints for pillows and sheeting. I can keep her Dash & Albert rug which I don't think Baby Boy will appreciate as a handmedown:




















I know which one Mary Bullock would like best!

Edit: Wait Wait! Add this, too:

1 comment: